- CorpsWeb is provided as a public service by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- Information presented on CorpsWeb public web sites is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information collected at CorpsWeb public web sites is for statistical purposes. These government computer systems use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, these government computer systems employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with AR 25-400-2 Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) and National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with Department of Defense Directive 5240.1.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on these services are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about this notification, please forward them to Thomas J. Aubin, Information Systems Security Program Manager, United States Army Corps of Engineers, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.